Height Limiting Transformers from Spitznagel GmbH
At Advanced Components, we are proud to be the leading United States distributor of Spitznagel’s Height Limiting Series of Dual Primary, Dual Secondary transformers. This series has international approvals of C-UL and VDE with power ratings from 3.0 VA up to 25 VA (Ratings up to 50 VA on request).
Specifications of Our Height Limiting Transformers
At Advanced Components, we have a wide selection of Dual Primary, Dual Secondary transformers from Spitznagel’s Height Limited series. In this series, you can expect:
- Low-profile designs with heights from 17mm to 35mm, that allow for closer board stacking
- Manufactured with a split bobbin. The primary and secondary windings are wound side-by-side rather than layered on top
- Encapsulated under vacuum
- The safety insulation can block from surges up to 12,000 V
Discover the Benefits of Airtight Cased Transformers
At Advanced Components, all of our transformers are encapsulated under airtight, vacuum casing. This provides you with benefits, including:
- Shock and Vibration Resistance
- Mechanical Strength
- Increased Heat Transfer
- Enhanced Insulation System
- Moisture Resistance, and more
At Advanced Components, all of the transformers in the Height Limiting Transformers Series of Dual Primary, Dual Secondary transformers are built with high power density and have the ability to withstand a wide range of temperatures while in a compact form. Take a look at all of our Spitznagel height limiting Transformers in our catalogue above.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We can custom manufacture a transformer to match the specs you need for your next project.